mercoledì 5 novembre 2008

Yes we got it!

Some people say that you are italian and nothing should involve you to the american elections, but looking at our past, why we are in a global crisis??
President G.W.Bush is one explanation and there are consequences of his government in my life as well.
Likely I'll continue here in this university waiting other changes, changes in my country about economy and politics. Then, perhaps, I'll back.
Therefore today is a new day, not just for the american people but also for me and for my future.

Go Obama, change our world and be careful because Kennedy wished the same.


Comunque a parte questo, non pensavo di mancare da cosi tanto tempo.
:D

Vediamo un po'
mmm

Sono a tutti gli effetti uno studente della Southampton University, mmm, qui continua a piovere, mmm, poi il 15 dicembre torno a casa dopo 7 mesi, il 27 vado a vedermi Portsmouth-Milan. Credo sia tutto.

Questo sito presto cambierà volto, qualcosa di stupefacente, solo pochi mesi e vedrete.

I'll see you soon

Nessun commento: